Popular Posts

Saturday, August 4, 2018

BanG Dream! - Yukina Minato x Kasumi Toyama doodles (YukiKasu/KasuYuki)

I turned on DAA for the first time since April, and was in a Bandori mood! So... what did I end up drawing?
Well...



My Bandori otp, Yukina x Kasumi aka YukiKasu! I've shipped it since July 2017, but never did too much art for it before. But! I felt like having a new tablet wallpaper, so I got to work~

I really REALLY love this ship. It's not well-known, but I love it! Their interactions are so cute and just warm my heart, for some reason...
Like, Yukina only has Roselia. But...
She goes to the movies with Kasumi... not even knowing what movie Kasumi picked, she still agreed. They went to see Kitty Cat Catastrophe, and Yukina was happy.
She goes to have dinner with Kasumi often. When Yukina couldn't, she doesn't say "no", she responds with "we can go on a different day."
She COMPLIMENTS her often. Examples: "Your voice has a certain kindness to it. That is a true talent.", "I think that's impressive.", "You're a good person, Toyama-san."
They have birthday messages for each other!! Kasumi buys Yukina cat goods, and Yukina wishes her a happy birthday ;;;v;;;
Aside from Poppin'Party, Yukina is the character Kasumi interacts with the most on the hubmenu. Same for Yukina, where Kasumi is the one character she interacts with the most.
Also, when I first got the JP version, and I saw them sitting together at the fast food restaurant... I thought they were dating. x'D
Yukina and Kasumi both like cats!
Also, I have a headcanon that Yukina (secretly) adores Kasumi, and her cat-ear hair.

I mean, Yukina clearly likes Kasumi, or cares about her, if she's open to hanging out this much.
As for Kasumi? She REALLY admires Yukina, getting so excited and emotional over her praise.

Anyway... Now that I'm done rambling on, here are other photos I made because the YukiKasu inspiration was sTRONG:


Yukina is leaning in for a kiss. I've had this idea of writing a (private) Garupa Cafe! AU fanfic with YukiKasu, for a while now, but I have no idea when. This would probably be a scene in it, though.

Finally...
Because I really do.

If you're curious, here's the first sketch, and inked version for the first photo.


Thanks for reading this (sorta) long post? Hope it introduced you to the idea of YukiKasu ♡

3 comments: