Popular Posts

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Fire Emblem Fates - Oboro (IN COLOR)

Hello~ Ever since I got Fire Emblem Awakening for Christmas, I've been OBSESSED with both Awakening and Fates. I bought Revelations just a few days ago and it's been a lot of fun so far!
I always use Oboro, so I wanted to draw her since she's probably my favorite character in Fates.
I really love her design, she just looks so cool! Some of the dub voices are REALLY painful, but I've gotten used to Lilia's (my character, who is voiced by Artemis from Young Justice!) and Oboro's.
I really like Lilia's design, but OML her personality is just AWFUL. Nothing I can do about it, though. Corrin is just an idiot, no matter what. *sigh*
Anyway, Awakening and Fates are just such fun games, FE has become my favorite video game series now. It's so much FUN. The story for Fates isn't too good, but I actually did almost cry when two characters died in Birthright. ^^;

I'll probably draw another FE character next. Maybe Lilia, idk.

No comments:

Post a Comment