Popular Posts

Monday, January 30, 2017

Vocaloid - Happy Birthday Megurine Luka! (1/30/17) - Negitoro / Miku x Luka

I accidentally wrote 1.31 instead of 1.30...
Happy 8th Anniversary, Megurine Luka! She's been one of my favorites ever since I got into VOCALOID in 2012, and now it's already 2017...
So much time has passed since then, huh?
I remember even seeing Luka in Just Be Friends and thinking "Oh my gosh, she's so pretty!".
Honestly, I wouldn't be doing so many things if it weren't for VOCALOID.
I wouldn't have become a youtaite, I wouldn't have gotten the inspiration to write stories, I would have lost the motivation to continue drawing, and because I lost practice... My art would still be how it was in 2012. Small circles... with square bodies. It was bad. It was REALLY bad.
Anyway, I guess VOCALOID has helped me in so many ways.
Miku and Luka were the first ever lesbian couple I liked. They basically introduced me to shoujo-ai.
And because I've been listening to so many of their songs lately, it's become my OTP. I still ship TeiMiku, though. Just not as much.
Expect more Negitoro soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment