Popular Posts

Friday, January 13, 2017

Fire Emblem Fates - Lilia (IN COLOR)

Bad quality, because Disney Art Academy has terrible quality unless you pick to post it as an actual post and not a comment on miiverse.



This is "Lilia", my Fire Emblem Revelations character. I really love her design, so I wanted to draw her.
Speaking of Revelations, I beat it just a few days ago, and honestly... the ending was so lame and unexpected? No major character died. Everyone just stood there, smiling at the MC. Birthright had 3 totally unexpected character deaths that actually shocked me. Which I will not say since I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't played it yet.

Long story short, Revelations was fun but the story sucked, the English voice acting was painful, and it had only 2 or 3 songs that you'd actually want to listen to ("Justice RIP", "Thorn in You", "Warmth is Gone"). Still one of my favorite games, though.
Awakening, on the other hand, had an amazing soundtrack, a Japanese voice option, awesome characters, amazing story, AND it was addicting. I played it for 4-5 hours nonstop.

Anyway, this is turning into a long post so I'm just going to stop it here.

See you in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment