Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Cytus (Chapter K) - Iris x Rosabel / Irisabel

My obsession with this series is so strong, that I'm starting to write Holy Knight fanfiction. 0w0;
Which is being written privately on my notebooks app, but I may share it on a blog once I'm finished?

Anyway... I love these characters a lot, so drawing them became a fun thing to do when I'm bored.

My favorite songs are The Way We Were, Knight of Firmament, Lord of Crimson Rose, The Fallen Bloom, Where You Are Not, Music -The eternity of us.- and Holy Knight. I don't think I can pick just one, but The Fallen Bloom and Where You Are Not might just be my top #2. Holy Knight falls in #3.

Anyway, here's the drawing I was talking about. It's based off of The Way We Were by NICODE. The song is really cheerful and shows off the friendship they used to have.

But really, this series is amazing... I want a book or an animated movie of this... ;;^;;


The inspiration behind this picture is because Rayark posted Christmas icons on the Cytus facebook (in December. I was just checking the facebook today for Cytus updates, lol). And one of the icons was of chibi Rosabel and Iris wearing winter clothes... and it was adorable.
It inspired me to draw this! ^o^
Anyway, I have one more post coming up (and it's Crime and Regret related!)

No comments:

Post a Comment