Popular Posts

Friday, March 3, 2017

Cytus - Music. -Eternity of Us-

I downloaded this game again after two years and... I forgot how good it was! *O*
Seriously, that second version of Saika (the one where you click the song title and it turns blue) is just... AAAAAA
It's PeRFECTION. That's how good it is.
But Chapter K (aka Knight) is the best chapter, hands down. Playing all the songs again really made me want to doodle the two protagonists of Ch.K, Iris and Rosabel.
Honestly, drawing these two is really fun. I like drawing their Alternative selves more, though. Like the ones shown in Music. I guess that's just cause' they're happy, though. Because as you already know, I love drawing light-hearted, comedic stuff. Although, occasionally I like drawing the opposite of that. (Like with this new route going on in KagePro... I really want to draw Corrupted Hero!Ayano)
Anyway, here's some Irisabel.




I'm going to draw more of these two soon. Like a detective drawing based on the song "GENESYS", and more of their Music outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment