Popular Posts

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Vocaloid - Teimiku (Tei x Miku) - In color (Prismacolor), Plus Daily VOCALOIDs Blog Created!

Hello~
It's been a while since I drew TeiMiku, huh? My last TeiMiku drawing was the comic "Confession", which was a comedic short comic strip about Miku's confession towards her enemy/rival/crush (however you interpret their relationship, I guess).
Unfortunately, it didn't turn out too well. Tei was too speechless for words.
But I'm planning on drawing more stuff with these two! That includes light hearted comics and cute drawings!
Anyway, this was my first time drawing Miku V4X, and it turned out nicely. Tei looks a lot better than Miku, though.
As for updates on Daily VOCALOIDs... I'm currently writing character profiles!
I've decided on a couple of pairings as well!
The blog has been made, but there's no posts yet.
Here's the link: http://dailyvocaloids.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment