Popular Posts

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Vocaloid - Zatsune Miku

I've been using Audacity to pitch Vocaloid songs (even off vocals) again! I haven't done it since May (I thought what I was doing was wrong so I removed all of them from YT), but since I can convert the wav. files into MP3s by using Switch Sound File Converter, I decided to use it again.
Since most of the songs I have downloaded are by Miku, I've been pitching them lower to make Zatsune sing them. And OML her I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry cover is PERFECTION. I also have quite a lot of GUMI songs so I've been making Gumiya sing, too. Let me just say... I LOVE GUMIYA's VOICE. Especially in Spinal Fluid Explosion Girl. The chorus of the song is just... AAAAA
Gumiya and Mikuo sound amazing together! (Better than Luki and Mikuo, imo)
But anyway, this is a Zatsune Drawing so let's talk about her!
I've been listening to her a LOT, so I was really motivated to draw her, and she looks AMAZInG??? Like, this turned out beautifully. I did NOT expect that when I drew her.
...Honestly, a lot of the fanloids are amazing, I think I want to draw them.
But Zatsune is my favorite! I love her voice and design so much~
She's basically a cooler Miku. (Miku can be really cool sometimes, though!)
Anyway, bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment