Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Lilyhana's Meet The Artist (2017)

Hello! Happy February 1st! (I'm so excited for tomorrow, tbh)
Although today is the start of F/F February, I don't have anything to post for Day 1, sorry. I was working on a doodle of Negitoro for today but it ended up turning out... rather poorly. ;;A;;
I'll definitely participate in F/F February, though!
I just kinda wanted to draw something not so stressful? Ahaha.
Anyway, I saw a lot of people on miiverse do this, and it seemed fun so I thought I'd try it out.
I have a LOT of things I like so I ended up not including them all. ^^; As for what I dislike? A lot of things, honestly.
If it's hard to read (because my handwriting is kinda messy, lol) This is what I like~
Likes:
+VOCALOID
+KagePro (Kagerou Project)
+Fire Emblem 
+Shoujo-ai
+Most Cartoon Network cartoons (My favorites are The Amazing World of Gumball, Teen Titans Go and Steven Universe) ^^
+Young Justice (Season 3 Hype!)
+Drawing
+Singing!
+Shonen Jump (There's a lot of series that I like, but my favorite is Bleach)
+Writing stories
+Satsubatsu Share Life 
A few things I didn't add (because I ran out of room) were Dogs, Sweets/Candy, Style Savvy Series, WarioWare, Rhythm Heaven, Tiny Titans, Art Baltazar & Franco's comics, Katie O'Neill's works (Especially Princess Princess and The Tea Dragon Society!) and Sailor Moon. 
Um, dislikes was literally just... "-Horror" and "I have too many things to list".
Anyway, thanks for reading this long post! Next post will probably be F/F February related.

No comments:

Post a Comment