Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Happy (late) Valentine's Day! - My favorite VOCALOID lesbian couples

Hi guys! I didn't draw a few couples I like, but that's because by the time I finished... it would be too late, lol.
Anyway, Happy late Valentine's Day, guys!
                                                              

                                                                     
"Kisses!" (Lily x IA) - I just felt like drawing Lily and Ia being happy together. ^^

                                                                 
             
 "Nothing makes me happier than being with you" (SF-A2 miki x kokone) - Since kokone has a soft color design, I thought it would be fitting for these two to look calm and relaxed, as they lay down on the grass (which I don't know how to draw), holding each other's hands. Also, happy late bday kokone!!


"Yuroha" (Yuzuki Yukari x Nekomura Iroha) - I haven't drawn these two in a while, and since I normally draw them holding hands, I thought it'd be fun to practice drawing kisses.



"Sleepy..." (Luo Tianyi x Yuezheng Ling) - There's not much to say about this one other than Tianyi is exhausted, and she accidentally falls asleep on Ling's shoulder. .w.


"Want to come with me?" (galaco x MAYU) - I wanted to try something different this time. Galaco is a  princess from galaxias, while MAYU is a princess from earth. Since Galaco is curious, she decides to travel to earth. Once there, she meets the kindhearted princess MAYU, who she develops a crush on. Wanting to know more about her, Galaco decides to stay on earth a little longer. The two become close friends, and eventually start dating. Eventually, a whole year passes and Galaco has to return home to her kingdom. MAYU, who doesn't want her to go, asks if she can stay. Galaco kindly tells her "no", but gently holds MAYU's hand and asks...
"Want to come with me?"
This was just an AU idea, (which I actually like a lot) so I might use it again in the future and create my own characters for it. xD


"A duet" (Xin Hua x Stardust) - Drawing Stardust is a PAIN. Xin Hua has a really cute design, so I like drawing her. But Stardust? A PAIN. I love her design and her voice so much, (she's my favorite chinaloid) but her hair... is like Yukari's, but more complex. ;w; Tbh, she's actually really similar to Yukari.

"A stroll in town" (CUL x Aoki Lapis) - I love their designs, aaa. They match so well, like they look so PRETTY together. *looks at title* ...I can't draw backgrounds, I'm sorry. ;;w;;


"Welcome, UNI" (SeeU x UNI) - UNI released yesterday! So I quickly doodled this since I love Seeuni.
I was too lazy to color, sorry.


"Singing for someone important to you" (Akita Neru x Yowane Haku) - Neru singing a song for her girlfriend. Haku is really touched. ^^




 And that's all of them! Ones I didn't draw were...
Negitoro.


Happy Valentine's Day and Happy F/F February! >w<

No comments:

Post a Comment