Popular Posts

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Sailor Moon - Sailor Uranus x Sailor Neptune (Uranep / Harumichi)

I love these two so much. ;;w;;
Last week, I watched the entire 3rd season of Sailor Moon Crystal and it reminded me of how much I love this series. I even rewatched a few episodes from S (My favorite season) this morning! ^^ It's not as good as S3 of Crystal, but it's still really enjoyable! I think they had a lot of really lovely moments focusing on Haruka and Michiru's relationship in S. They even gave them a backstory of how they met!
I feel like the manga just... didn't focus on them enough. Honestly, it felt as if there were more moments focusing on Haruka & Usagi's relationship, rather than Haruka & Michiru's. And it was rather upsetting, tbh...
Personally, Harumichi is my favorite pairing of the series. I love their interactions, and I think they really are a perfect couple.
Also, Fate So Beautifully and Eternal Eternity are the perfect songs for these two. These two are just so wonderful, I love them so much. ;3;
I'll probably draw more SM art soon (Most definitely Harumichi)! Or maybe I'll start DV (Daily VOCALOIDs)...
Anyway, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment