Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Vocaloid - Tianyi x Ling (TianLing)

This picture took three hours because I never drew either of them in my life before. XD
...I never even listened to a single Tianyi or Ling song. I would actually try listening to them if it wasn't for Youtube to MP3 telling me it's undergoing maintenance. It's been giving me that notification everytime I try to download a song. It's really frustrating since I want to at least TRY listening to Tianyi and Ling.
I adore their designs and they look really cute together so I want to listen to them... TwT
Anyways, Enjoy the picture since it's probably one of the best pictures I ever drew in my life before
This was my first ever attempt at drawing either of them and they turned out wonderful... ;w;
Also...the stuff they're laying on is grass.




No comments:

Post a Comment