Popular Posts

Friday, June 2, 2017

New O.Cs - Elfina and Juliet

Hello! Sorry for being kinda inactive for a bit? I was working on a flipnote 3D PV (which has been posted to my YouTube, so feel free to check it out), and also some new drawings.

I also started a new blog, which you can see here.
http://elfinaandjuliet.blogspot.com/


This is Elfina, an elf princess who gets trapped in the human world. She isn't the nicest, but she cares for Juliet at least... a little? Lol. She has a much more refined way of speaking, but this doesn't mean she's polite.


 Here's Juliet. She's cheerful and friendly, and wants to help Elfina no matter what.

While the series only has 1 chapter so far, I've already decided that I want it to be LGBTQ related. 

And... that's it. Next posts are Vocaloid related~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment