Popular Posts

Friday, June 2, 2017

Vocaloid - Negitoro (MikuxLuka) Doodle Dump #1 + some LilyxIA and GUMIxRin

I haven't drawn these two in their Hello Laughter outfits since May 2016. I love these two so much, though. I guess I just pay too much attention to Negitoro, haha. ^^;

My first time drawing GUMIxRin! I think it turned out well. I started shipping these two after hearing more of their duets. Always and Forever did it for me, though. I love Nijhara Peperon's music~


Welp. Get ready for a LOT of MikuxLuka now. Like the last two, this one is Hello Laughter based. I love Luka's outfit SO much. The ribbon headband is really cute, I love it. I hope to cosplay this outfit one day~


 I really love the magnet outfits, I wish they were in the games. I mean, I love Butterfly and Blossom but these black outfits would have been awesome. ;v;


Chibi magnet! It's true love. True love.


Noble and Fraulein!(Noblein)~

Tfw you wish you had a program to make a solid heart cover using Miku and Luka... ;;

And that's it! Next up is a long post containing all illustrations I used in the Ladies First flipnote PV~

No comments:

Post a Comment