Popular Posts

Thursday, September 27, 2018

Crime & Regret - Cendrillon (Bluna Version)

I draw my ocs too much -v-;
Anyway, I've started doing this fun project where I sing as the Crime & Regret characters while doing VOCALOID covers! This was from a Cendrillon cover, where I sang as both Luna and Blaze~
The first cover was a 5-person version of "the last effect" which you can check out here! It features Ettie, Celine, and Robin, and yeah it's a self-chorus \ o w o )
I won't be posting the art from that one on here because I'm personally not very proud of it x'D but I really like how this one turned out so I'm posting it! I took the outfits featured in Project mirai and recolored them to better fit the characters.
I'm well-aware that the song takes place in a castle, but I CAN'T DRAW THAT?? 😂
So I did a starry-night sky because why not? The song takes place at nighttime anyway


 This song is still one of my absolute favorites, it's sO GOOD UGH <3
And if you're wondering: No, I DON'T like KaiMiku. At all. I hate it. Negitoro forever. :D


If you want to view the cover, watch it here!:






No comments:

Post a Comment