Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Shame(less) Advertising for Crime & Regret!

Yeah, sorry, I'm doing it. :'D

Hey, please check out my story!
It's very special and precious to me!
I love Crime & Regret with all my heart! And maybe you will, too! (...maybe.)

Ok, enough joking around.
The link is here:

https://crime-and-regret.blogspot.com/
But you might be better off starting the story here to avoid spoilers 💧
https://crime-and-regret.blogspot.com/2018/04/prologue.html

Unlike my other stories, it's... less lighthearted. But! It's still got some comedic elements here and there, it's just more serious/darker in comparison to others.
Even so, I do hope you'll give it a try!
It turned 4 this year and I'm so fREAKING PROUD ahahaha ;;;












I'm not sure WHAT to categorize it as, bUT maybe action?? I dunno...
Is there a category for powers/special abilities?? Because it would probably be that.

It would make me happy to hear that people like/enjoy the series, and it's characters aaa
But I don't want to FORCE you to check it out, it's just optional...

Uh, my fave is probably Lilly (blue hair) and/or Violet (purple braid), bUT I REALLY DO LOVE EVERYONE (except Thorn. hahah)

Ok, bye. I forever love Crime & Regret (and hope you can feel that way, too)!💖

No comments:

Post a Comment